What do you dream of? Do you see it in your minds eye as if it were already a reality? Practical dreamers live what they want to do. They awake in the morning with a burning desire to be and to do.
If you can dream it, then allow no man to stop you from acquiring what you believe in. If you meet with failure along the way, remember that the greatest inventors of all ages failed many times before success came.
If you’ve gotten off to a bad start, or you’re facing a crisis, realize that failure is a part of life and a great part of success. How? You become forced to create another way to use your brain’s capacity to discover the creative genius on a deeper level. Use the failure as a stepping stone. Your emotions can be used to re-create and re-construct your dream as another force to be reckoned with.
What does it take to back your dreams? What knowledge do you want to build on?
* Know what state you are in – you have to know what you don’t want in order to know what you do want
* Be tolerant – stop fighting against a current that can pull you along if you allow it
* Be organized – show you can handle what you’ve got
* Rekindle hope, faith and courage – create the vision and keep it in front of your eyes and in your mind
* Be ready to receive what you believe you can acquire – there is a promise that when we ask, we get
* keep your mind open – narrow mindedness keeps us blind, allow the flow of knowledge to come in and out
* Listen for what you desire – how will you know what direction to go if you do not listen to your inner voice
Wishing will not bring about what you want. Only in thinking and feeling you have already acquired what you believe in will propel you toward your goals. Every sunset ends another day, but not another opportunity.
Don’t let the sunset come without feeling you drew upon another opportunity to move toward your goal.
If you believe……then back your dreams. Back them with desire, back them with faith, back them with those who you know will support you no matter what. Practical dreamers never quit. They know the sun will rise once again on yet another opportunity.Tailored to any audience, Kellie speaks on successful head and heart connections that develop sustainable relationships and businesses.